Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All Scents, No Sense, and No Senses

It's funny, because almost two years later now, the thing I remember most is your smell.  I'm starting to think it's not even your smell I'm remembering.  I think it's just my smell that for whatever reason I hadn't smelled before.  I don't have particularly good senses...see I'm pretty sure I'm slowly going blind, I've probably got permanent ear damage from my rocking days, and nobody actually knows what taste is, since we have so few words to describe it.  I guess I'm the same with smells as I am with songs: I remember little bits and pieces really really well.  Yeah, I think this is my smell anyway, which is good, because I'm always running out of words to spare for you.  And that's fine.

Finally, a short one.

No comments:

Post a Comment