Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 3 Beat

Alright, well this is the last week me for me to slack off really before I have to really start doing work, or at least, focus on it.  Honestly, I think I'm ready to get back to work creatively rather than academically, which is kind of a good thing, since that's ultimately my goal.  I want to cut out the hours used to travel down winding, time-consuming paths on Youtube that I never fail to get hooked on when I get home.  Granted, even when I'm in the mindset to do something, i can never figure out what exactly I'm in the mood for, which is perhaps the most frustrating thing to occur.  Of course, I've already explained this phenomena before, since it's not a new thing.  I've already got at least two big blog post ideas that I hope I'm still into doing later this week.

That being said, this is hopefully going to be the last of the "lifestyle" posts for a good while, with a return to topical posts coming very very soon.  My goal this week is to start up the creative machine, so that next week, I can pair it with the academics.  Can't say whether or not I'll be successful, and I mean that.  What I want and what I have the capacity to do are two different things.  That sounds like a bunch of bullshit, like an excuse, but in the right context, I think it would mean something.  And whether or not it's an excuse, it's a true statement. 

Ah well, I dunno what I'm really trying to say here, or what the point of this blog post is, but as it's happening and it exists, I'm sure there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment