Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Purgatory

Damn, where is my head anymore, eh?

I'd think my heart's got me running around in circles, but I can never tell.  It's like there's a dimension between us or something.  It flashes on and off.  I'm kind of getting used to it.  Usually you say it's one step forward and two steps back...but in my case I think it's more like the cha cha slide.

...Why is it that it seems like every girl in the world knows that dance?

What are you, anyway?  Sometimes I look in the mirror and have to do a double take.  Sometimes I have to flip through my memory in order to swear we've never met before.  Am I really on the adventure my heart wanted to take me on?  I wish there were answers.

It's too early for answeres though, especially in a story like this.  I just hope it's more a novel and less a novellette.  Yeah, if i might ask you a favor...can we keep this one going for a while?  I'm not saying screw over the pacing with something dull and defeating.  Can you keep it interesting?  I love it, but I hate it so much. 

It'd look good on paper...and if that's the truth of it it's not in my nature to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment