Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Order

Seing as how Cat would like a blogging friend and I see no harm in having one, I think it's time I actually looked into this blogging business.  After all, anything to contribute to my metaphorical domination over the interner, despite the fact that each of my endeavors face less success than the last. 

In that way, a proper introduction is in order, I believe.  I'm called SgtDrFunk (amongst other things) despite what the random names that Google decides to give me may have you believe.  The name was randomly assembled about seven years ago, so no, there's not really all that meaning behind it.  There is meaning behind me, of course. 

So how will this blog work? Eh, however I feel like it at the time.  We'll be lucky if I continue update past the end of this month.  I already have outlets for most of my creative endeavors, so their appearing here is unlikely, especially since I don't see too many of them to completion (which is part of my reason for being on the internet, you know, so that maybe someone will take an interest and encourage/challenge me to finish something).  I think this blog will largely be for Foamy the Squirrel style rants about topics I'm feeling strongly about, and for reviews of reviewable items that I have purchased, possibly over the years or very recently.

Here's the catch: I'm really really bad at reviewing things.  I like to look at the world in a positive light, cynical though I may seem, and thus many reviews I give will be positive, sometimes overly so.  There's really a lot of hate in the world, and I don't see why you need me to hate things the way everyone else does.  I'll leave you with this, then:  The only thing I REALLY hate, is hate itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment