Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Irony of Reproduction

I'm always tickled to the core when I see an awesome, intelligent person say "I'm never having kids."  Why?  Because they totally need to.  This heads into sadness territory, however, when they start talking about how they're going to adopt their kids...and that's great, since nature isn't everything raising kids.  But you still need to pass on your awesome genes, preferably by not reproducing with someone who...just generally sucks.  When you ace or do exceptionally well on some big smartness exam, you should have to sign a release that says "At some point I promise to help this smartness into the next generation." 

I sound like an asshole, don't I?  Ah well, i better quit while I'm ahead...although I will hold that there are too many people in the world and that the smart ones need to not be in such a way to where they won't reproduce.  We NEED you, smart people.

No comments:

Post a Comment